Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Night in the alley, dim lamps


The police car soon, as one of the parties next I also, for the first time in into the station. They were in different rooms respectively, I and rushed to record confession here this hotel a duty manager waiting in the other room. The manager told me, this guy usually honest pole, are talking with a girl like, and soon the foreman, he rise receptionist jancy can he made this move! The manager painfully repeatedly shook his head.

My mobile phone rang, JiuJia friend to police station gate. I hurriedly go out to meet him. Night in the alley, dim lamps, the man swearing, sounded very big, I hiss caught him. But suddenly I feel a bit strange his actions and his hands is always put in the waist, I took him by the hand, just know his centre-backs on don't with two stiff choppers. I a cold sweat "sou" to leap up on head: "you also drink many? Don't you disrelish disorderly? With a weapon for the jam, curry?!" I like to be a thief turn staring at a police station gate, afraid to have a police out, then hard thrust him into his car, let him fast "fuck off."

When I and liu from police station come out, tiandu slightly shine. My head dim, walking three sway, a wave this time I fell like a drunk, bird blow breath can fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment