Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the advice of language advice


Break up date, the man unavoidably ask some slick words: "he which point than me?" The woman say: "nothing, just in the evening and I can talk together, not together, can call!"

Seen too much affection up of joys and sorrows.there, in the final analysis, all have a similar words. Perhaps, love is so simple - when together, and I can talk, not together, we can make a phone call. Lookers-on see most of the game fan. The marriage of men and women, several people can do?

Good old times, wandered off. In my writing paper, they represent the omission of the period; lolita In my bookshelf, they are the exquisite binding, have obtained dust poetry, In my drawer, they are that piece of everyone in the photo of a smile, In my dreams, they are me be s shout out in each name, It's in my pocket, they are YiGouGou closest to the advice of language advice...

I sit now, in the autumn of cany chair and they are in succession fall leaves. I try to catch those leaves, does not want to let time take them sore. This is my apologize to them the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment