Friday, January 14, 2011

I would say very correctly


Old age has been expelled from Chen duxiu's communist party, and could not agree to arrest him, but also had to cooperate with the kuomintang anti-japanese government and the two parties, the situation really tough. But he insisted statement said: "I'm up her mind to the left, just not scruple to bias and absolute absolutely rejected the doctrine of the mean, absolutely not say parrot tofu cabbage perfunctory itch words.

 I would say very correctly, also be willing to say very wrong words, definitely didn't want to say nice and wrong words." Summed up, "I only pay attention to my own independent thought, not indulge anyone's opinion". He is more tenacious said: "I have not belonging to any party, do not suffer anybody commands instigate, presumption, take responsibility.

The future who our friends are and completely now don't know. I never afraid of isolation.

No comments:

Post a Comment