Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lao tze also beat you!


Finally arrived a hotel, but he didn't forget to go first receptionist took him return ticket booking tomorrow morning. Off-duty is a handsome young man, he checked the names, and politely ask liu report once id number. Flushed, mouthful wine spirit of liu lie prone on the counter, just don't quote, and questioned said: "I... I... for... my own... conveying rate of... tickets, you... you with what don't give?"

One side of me with young man accommodation said guests drank too much and you gave him right, ensure no problem. But the lad impartially to handle affairs, insisted that id number. Liu not satisfied, mouth start with a dirty word, lad cold face please liu "mouth clean point, don't shout." Liu has always listen to: "scold you? Lao tze also beat you!"

Say, the right hand is lifted. I just wanted to pull him, but he saw a young man turned and rushed into the room behind the counter, instantly holds a sword to rush out from. Liu has always see, wine immediately woke up, he not only not refund, but rather to neck a stretch: "you you have seed to chop down here!" My god, hasten side panic stopped, side siming straus lad tugging back liu. Just then, moved near a hotel security from behind, he grabbed lad, followed by dozen 110. I also quickly call another friend come JiuJia.

No comments:

Post a Comment