Tuesday, January 11, 2011

my brother what did he do?

There is a game characters, also love to food to call names, when he K guan yu - big Joe: I do, flat green beans, of course. Then LiuBeiChong up -- big Joe: ore mines, the little egg. Let me go! After guan yu say again: is there any misunderstanding ah. Big Joe: misunderstand? I misjudged you a chicken shreds face ah.

Then sieng ran up. Sieng: big Joe, deep breathing, have words speak slowly? Big Joe: speak slowly. I speak slowly you spicy hot POTS resides. Then followed sieng say: isn't my brother what did he do? Big Joe: the "scum", he slew sun ce.

Do you know what that means? Material pictures: Mr. Jin yong's in the study. (taken) KangWei. "Louis cha, 1924 was born on March 22, because of encephalitis merger corpus callosum seeper 2010, December 6, 7 points, 19 points in Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui sancta maria hospital died." Yesterday (6) late 8 o 'clock, a message in micro opened blog fry pan, matter-of-factly, those who questioned false news, beg certificate, time gold master life and death thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment