Wednesday, March 2, 2011

sounds are so bleak and terror

The palace royal relaxed study...


"The emperor, you still go, the big picture!" The eunuch status word.


ZhangHe days laid down the pen, way: "this to the goal of will come, and escaped is trashy."


"The emperor, whole palace has been soldiers surrounded, they'll be rushed in, emperor you hurry or leave." Status offline er way.


"Live ah, you at I side with so many years, still do not understand me? This is me jiangshan, I can't walk!" ZhangHe days sigh airway.


Yes, he can't go, as long as cold son and enghish son, he also peace what all not afraid...


Smiling at me, I will soon come to you...


LiuHe clouds and MuRongLei less at this time is in the house with a bodyguard (gf22) outside and they tore to kill, MuRongLei less kung fu this is not bad, but after all, it is hard to block the enemy and soon he also can't hold out much longer, perhaps days to subscribe to it, soon work, LiuHe clouds and MuRongLei less and some guards were caught.


Open the door of the study, royal ZhangHe days went out, live is with behind him.


"Ha ha... haha..."


Then a loud laughter came that ZhangHe days and live turned a look, live to see bearer frighten sank to the ground, ZhangHe days only a small leng, and then it calmly of smiled.


"But this situation, you still laugh and deserves the emperor." Come of humanity.


"I waited for this day I had been waiting long. Look ZhangHe days watching the sky of dark blue word.


"Ha ha, I wait the day is also etc. For a long time, fully 20 years." The man smiled way.


ZhangHe days deep looked at him, way: "silver tree, can you tell me, is this why?"


Good, who is OuYangYin tree, see his like to hear what the biggest joke like, laughed out loud, laughing...


Palace echoed with his voiceand seems to laugh enough, he Yin maliciously staring at ZhangHe days, way: "when I denounced for you, even if my legs almost effect, I have a complaint; but you, you know I like smiling at me,Still but you must take her out of my hand away, I what all can give it to you, is something not line, you know, I love her, love to every night heart due pain..."


"I hated myself can't work with you dispute, because you are the emperor, I was detained, ha ha, with what you should wind in the wind, rain in the rain without what kind of woman, but you must needs and I rob smiling at me... why..."


"Now you have everything, all is I spelled a life for you called, with what you sit? I defy the decision, I will bring back to belong to my everything, there's a secret I think you'll never know? That's..."


"OuYangYin tree, you can not hurt the emperor." Then the organizing son and demons just gan3, interrupted OuYangYin tree words.


ZhangHe days and OuYangYin tree in see after the organizing son is one leng, the mouth to read aloud a way: "smiling at me..."


"Smiling at me?" The organizing son puzzling looked at the demon, took a look ZhangHe days and OuYangYin tree, way: "I am not pull, you admit mistake a smiling at me."


"Ha ha, warm-hearted son, see dad also don't say hello?" Then OuYangYin tree hands behind tao.


Hear OuYangYin tree say so, warm-hearted son a frown, jealousy way: "you are not my dad, I didn't you so humanity dad."


"Ha ha..., right, right ah... I'm really not your father." OuYangYin surprisingly large tree language laughed.


"The emperor, also know me? I'm LingHuXuan ah..." OuYangYin warm-hearted son ignore tree, protect ZhangHe days around the word.


"You... you are LingHuXuan, but LingHu not man?" ZhangHe days surprise way.


"Ha ha, emperor sin, because so-and-so relations, so men's clothing, also because so-and-so relations when the draft on..." The organizing son mess of say.


"No wonder, no wonder..." ZhangHe said, it would produce look up the organizing son come, then leng leng way: "like, I like..."


Like? Like what? The organizing son with puzzling, but it didn't time to think of these, or hold OuYangYin tree to say again, she looked demon way: "small especially, although I and you have lifted the contract, but now I command you draw up a contract with blood, and slew OuYangYin tree, no mercy." Say that finish, warm-hearted son out on his own put the knife cut wrist, blood so shed, is so weird dazzling.


Also is so instant, warm-hearted son forehead appeared a red dot, she also appeared a whole ZhenFa, of course, this is only the organizing son and demons two talents visible, demons believe looked at her and blood covenants, difficult way this is fate?


Demons and set contract, general rarely of blood, because it is representing shengshengshishi commonly so they are represented with things, such as organizing son first eat the apple, they are borrowed from these media to reach agreement, certainly this can be broken, contract angel can help, but blood covenants, this is not removed, even angels that is can't contract.


Set the blood warm-hearted son contract, although they can die together, but can not love one another, because if they were in love, the consequence is that they cannot afford to...


Complex looking sweet scented son, he knew she wanted to avenge, as the next what about my to reading anything buy easy magic, the demon determination accept this contract, he coldly kneeling in front, raised her sweet scented son is bleeding wrist get mouth gently kissed a way: "is that my master."

No comments:

Post a Comment