Thursday, March 3, 2011

silent ask is you of matter ah

"I told you yo, today you candy miss talk to me, um... talk also wrong there, because her from beginning to about my to reading anything buy easy end in words and I had a conversation, however, I still from text more or less learned about her little." Evening with pleats turn a meet Mr, took the somebody else about her today's daring exploits, if it weren't for now they two positive in the darkness, Mr Must turn to see the expression on her face pleats peremptory is a pair of credit for shape.


"Do you know her?"


"Know her not to you completely without feeling."


"Why do you think so?"


"Because her mouth, it will prove she actually full or care about you?"


"Maybe you've been talking to her talk about me, she couldn't go down, so we had to withdraw retort."


"Well," he said also seems sensible, but, she smirk two sound. "But you are full of self-knowledge well, know oneself not good affinity."


"That's because I know her behaviour, if you today goes, she hears and benefit, so she won't hide me."


"That's for sure." They two slipped into the candy miss room to failed talk, came in, also not miss this candy, but she is only now being found, I'm really sorry.


"Don't talk with her, I tell you!" Mr. Turn topic, since morning shift with pleats chatted for a while after, he found it necessary to more about her.


"Talk about me?"


"Your past, you... once loved one?" .


His questions let pleats like hedgehogs politely., the whole body covered with the thorn, beware of close to her every one. "Why do you ask?"


"Because you advised of candy and spoke so presentation, most propbably is have personal itch."


"I can't talk with candy than."


"Why?"


"Because I like the people don't like you, his pride, bad temper, I figure to put again low, he also don't see my one eye, he think I am spoony, from morning till night chasing him run, he could not understand when a girl's son want to pursue her favorite boy, but also a very hate her boys that get flower how much courage, my confidence and dignity are all compensate entered, he don't see my one eye, but I don't care who, because want to pay for his favor, I again much injustice can endure."


"But, finally you give up this the relationship is not?"


"Yes."

No comments:

Post a Comment