Sunday, March 6, 2011

Queen mother smiled cotton phoenix palace walked

"How many core son, eat bit." I have returned to the about my to reading anything buy easy palace, the mission carrying qing porridge go before me.


"Proclaim, I'm sorry. I've lost my appetite. Have days don't eat not to drink, as if also not hungry. If I was apt to hungry to eat, the proud day he always' conjure up "to me.


"Core son, if aurors days to see you like this he will upset." Xuan hug me, deep voice echoed in the ear.


"But I..." I looked down at my land don't know what to say. "Okay, don't but, I fed you eat." The xuan gingerly mouthful of feed me.


No, no, I just don't know how to let go. Don't know, don't know, don't know how to forget you to my good. Don't remember, don't remember, don't remember your eyes countless spoiled rather. Sorry, sorry, the proud day I miss you.


Like I promised you I put my next birth to you and this life is my guilt you. Ao days will you blame me too selfish. Since can not give you love, but always haunt you accompany me roam lakes. Ao days will you hold a grudge against me? . Ao days, I actually a chance to tell you, I love the mission, but have a feeling worried about is you. If I am not out of the palace, we wouldn't have the communication, you may now well on days first zhuang.


"Proclaim, I..." My tears overflow the orbital glide the cheeks.


"Core son, what all needless to say. I understand, I understand. If not for me to block proud days under the knife, now absent should be mine." The xuan guilt said.


"Proclaim, I want to wait for me, take comfort in the back, ok?" I rubbed out the tears watching propaganda said. Ao days didn't like me heel tears like.


"Can't, I've already lost you once. So this time stays with me? You accept me before I not to disturb you." The xuan tightly hug me afraid I ran off. Yes, I am always too selfish thinks about himself. Forget those around us.


My silent nod, depend upon him.


"Core son, you come back." This moment is already YouShi (5 p.m. to 7 points) queen mother took my hand and LiangZhuang said.


"Mother, you see I am not good!" I comfort of smile, I did not hope that mother saw me unhappy.


"Silly wench, mother knew you and suna will come back." Queen's eyes glowed excited tears. I know the DaoXuan proud days of death was hidden, in fact I don't want others to know.


"Emperor son the child, and finally can see their own feelings." The queen mother don't want marketing his father emperor generally surrounded by concubinesand placated by everyone. "Core son, preparation when let me this old woman have grandchildren ah." Queen a face of brilliant asked me. Sorry, I can't be with you mother the truth.


"Mother, don't tease core son." I pretend embarrassedly say. Within one year I is will not to have a child, besides I and ii propaganda never round square.


"Core son, embarrassed. Mother don't make fun of you. Core son a good rest, give this old house has breakfast to give birth to a little grandson." .


"Core son, mother said what ah?" After handling affairs the xuan see just I this out of the queen mother laughed a face of brilliant came to ask me.


"Nothing!" Pour me a cup of tea handed to him.


"Oh? Oh, really? That's strange, how should I try to mother, what did." The xuan is a face incogitable looking at me.


"In fact, is, the mother wants to have grandchildren. But you know, now I..." I don't know how to continue talking.


"I understand,Kids wait you to think for my having children, I will certainly let you give I was born a bunch of kids." The xuan smiling pull me hold me in her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment