Saturday, February 26, 2011

often using Chinese characters of order

Help cuz solved the problem, is the skarn these days only feel more comfortable.


Sally it was said to do, before two days work will come to SAN DE school, Minister is of course and Roy a class. Just Roy twining she bound is a bit too crazy, felling oneself through breath.


Dean sasha four people stared blankly walking in the campus trails, don't know oneself to do? Burning hot summer some unable to stand letting a person, just go to the swimming pool nearby, swimming is can disappear, but she forgot the most important point. Korea fell skarn excited visited Roy arm, "let's go swimming, ok?"


"Swimming?" Roy three chorus of counter-question. Don't skarn didn't know they only in private swimming pools swimming, Roy upon the cut...


Korea fell skarn laughed: "that's the deal." They haven't reaction come over, he was xi pushed the pool, but not too much, man. "See, is holy DE three musketeers?" Everyone but never saw them to the swimming pool.


"Yes, and Roy girlfriend." This is clearly sighed, expressed regret.


Xi took Roy into a separate between change clothes, the whole body lean against a wall, watching Roy don't understand of ask, "how do you still don't change the swimsuit?"


"You know my body have been, I don't want to be seen by others." He don't face to look, the complexity of Pennsylvania don't want to be seen. Xi angry forcibly pull over his face. "Say, why don't want to be seen? I don't mind,Sitting would you mind? Difficult way is afraid of being Sally see?"


Roy worried of explanation, "I and Sally have nothing, even her hand I have pull." Said also raised his hand to swear.


"No, you take off ah. And I don't mind your cuts."


Roy light to give a sigh, really got her little ways to also have no. Sigh: "I want to change my clothes, you also go out change!"


"I change?" Korea fell skarn pointed to his nose counter-question, how to do? She simply forgot one thing, she ain't no swimmer. Is a worthy of the name HanYaZi!


"Xi, don't tell me you can't swim? Still dragging us come?" Very likely?


"How... how... how? Who said I can't swim, but I am a talent, not believe a short while you swim I see." She did it again do such a careless is thing?


"Wrong, is you swim I see." The damned little woman, and mocked him, not for the first time.


"Hey hey... yes, something like that." This lie but big, she still remember oneself learn swimming learned n times, is to learn can't. Hear people relaxed can float, that should be learned much! Looking at Roy still don't change clothes, "you watch me do, change clothes."


Roy some funny, "you here, I wouldn't mind a change clothes."


Korea fell skarn little blush deeply, is really of! This guy is now clear teased her.


Blare... Roy went about my to reading anything buy easy bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment