Friday, February 25, 2011

anyway daughter is not heel you

My loneliness staring beside the husband came walking up and down, just slowly open her bag, take out a I have been ready for the divorce agreement.

"Morning star, we get a divorce" my husband, light pass their agreement voice, sounds is about my to reading anything buy easy that makes popular feeling cold.

The husband suddenly stopped, chilly from my hand over the agreement, and quick glances.

"Early know what you are ready, I still that sentence, want a divorce can, baby must come with me, I can't let oneself of daughter with another man surnamed, not even to helplessly looking at oneself of daughter in the future by other men elites5!" The husband put agreement mercilessly jilt back to me, angry jeering up.

"What do you say? What you say" I frightened zheng big eyes I was thought I was listening to the wrong husband said.

There is nothing to say of, The husband mercilessly say.

"Morning star, why? I've been very not understand, exactly is what make you completely changed, is plum? Why? Why did you become so hysterical, why would you become so callous? I had a thousand times ask myself, I from start to finish review themselves, but always find a bit can let you so hate my reasons! Morning star, if the baby just you don't want to divorce excuses, then please speak out, don't again say so dirty words, defiled others also to hurt yourself, you will still a man of words, please today one-time make it clear!" I couldn't stand anymore speeds of you 1 stood up to the husband is a roar.

"I still that sentence, oneself do, your own heart most clear, need not always ask others, you exactly wrong where?" The husband also gave back to stare me said.

"What I do? What I do? I every day looking after the baby, work and home help do household chores, had to take care of the baby. Every night, you become warped other, either watch TV or read, or surf the net, I will continue to perform a mothers woman duty and help bathing babies, teach baby books to read, coax baby sleep, then for baby wash his clothes, and mop the floor, wipe desk and chair, almost every day, I do the same things, do I do those wrong? I shouldn't do those things, isn't it?" My tears shed injustice, so the crying up.

"You do those things, should you do, you do those things, also is to disguise and escape?" The husband a face of despise, provocative like watching me.

"I hide? I escape?" I frightened staring at the husband see, it was like watching a days as foreign stars.

"On, in order to cover up your outside beautifully dressed, in order to escape from you a wife's duties!" The husband suddenly and very firmly say.

"Morning star, are you crazy? I how beautifully dressed, how can I escape from a wife's duties? What about you, you have no obligation to be the husband? You and take me to hand, have children, you have no obligation to me?" I think I'm just was going crazy, a twinge of everything that I almost couldn't stand firm, I hurriedly again returned to sat down on the bench.

"Well, say again much is all useless. Anyhow, want to divorce can, but on condition that the baby for me, you pay over 100 million, later you love to marry who, with whom, it doesn't matter with me!" The husband impatiently put the hand and angrily say that finish last few words, turned around, he went back.

"Morning star, I give you two million, the baby for me?" I suddenly got up again, to the husband of figure loud shouted.

A few of the couples in dim, jumped out to see a succession of, actually.

The husband also stopped, in situ stood for a moment,when eventually, silent of walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment