Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Great Wall wordlessly silly sitting

However, when I put my entire plan, the man told the man after is jumped, about my to reading anything buy easy uneasy asked "so do?" I have no other way can think, in fact, "is that okay?" Also I been asked myself, finally decided to throw caution to the wind, bullet.

"The Great Wall, you used to have a try? Tried to persuade your mother and floret of the mother agreed to your marriage?" I hit a man - the Great Wall asked.

"Yes, but each time my mother said floret not really love me, said she would come to my house to revenge, said future married her, I'll regret it. Floret of the parents simply said, unless they are a old man died, otherwise can't keep floret marry to our home." Say to this matter, the Great Wall looks is so helpless.

"Well, it looks like your mother this would be a good solution, the key to the problem in the floret of the parents there. Will you speak with floret, let flower find a ferial the best fit with her parents and that elder, elder is also the person who likes you, come so, we hope of success is more big." I wanted to say to the Great Wall.

don't know in want to something.

I suddenly heart a uncomfortable, I thought of the original he just and fall in love with husband when, at that time I had read sophomore, I love love me by all the elders of the hair on, my parents, my uncle aunt, my uncle aunt... And I was so of persistence, at that time I was so stubborn opposition by others, the more I would want to work hard to get everyone recognition, so I told her husband's love till about 8 years, until finally, husband really became all friends and relatives in this world recognized "rare good man", mom and dad I rest assured of put my married him. However, now? This world exactly is how? Don't really get hand things will no longer precious? Think before our marriage, husband treat me like pearls, after marriage even have finished baby later, in the eyes of the husband, I exactly became stone or become gravel, he is always so blind? Think of the husband, and thought of the baby, my tears began to silent to droop, geez, baby, how long is: yes, it seems something of last century, the feeling embrace my baby seems to be the last thing in my life, oh my god, my baby, mama good think you ah, want to embrace you, kiss you, love you, hurts you.

Think of a baby, I began to cry softly.

"Why, what's wrong? Don't cry, I promise you still don't become? I will promise you anything." See me cry, Great Wall began to panic rise, the helpless before me, softly and comforted me.

"I really wanted to my baby, Great Wall, please believe me a right, if we don't try it, that never didn't have a chance!" I stopped crying, begged the Great Wall.

The Great Wall with blue eyes looked at me, finally still lightly nodded.

The next morning, after breakfast, the wall with a savory said to take me to the town to buy clothes, a savory see me in her daughter's clothes may feel your heart sad, maybe feel really ugly,it loquacious 1 "and to spend money", also promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment