Monday, October 22, 2012

can not take away the memories




Da Fun night sleep, expand the paper injury, a concept of a chant, is layers Wife Xianchou, silence inflammation Day in June, the willows by the river has gradually lost its spring Whirling Dancer gesture solitude Guying lazy lowered his melancholy cleared crazy, clouds chase xiyang, lingering Xi Ni Xia red curtains half-fan, window children fall compassion sad Guhong away from the shadow, quietly drifting away, one liter of a fall, dreamlike haunting never dispersed. Stand cold stare Mino song, singing light, raw cold misty rain dream Rendezvous dim, the Jiyu empty sigh. Tonight, sleepless month Yun Fu Xiang curtain, the rustling wind and rain over worry Mochizuki can not sleep. Tonight, dreams, the Proverbs language Sentimental Journey, tears and lights Whispering the Luoshan wet Who knows. Silent night, people still simply enjoy this blur pairs of sadness. Breeze blowing gently, pale for a month, looking at the distant lights swaying dotted the splendor of fireworks, in the eyes of the neon, but the photos did not I alone lonely, I am quiet squatting in a dark corner, to indulge the sorrow and grief of the heart . Zither Love, Right Here Waiting to reminisce, but was already casting haze of confusion, I own wine alone drunk UGG Ultra Tall Outlet, drunk Yin soul dissipated with around Qingsi, read degrees Civic degree UGG Kids Classic Boots. Think of that winter, we encounter scenes of laughter always come to my eyes, the kind of joy. Green maple leaf Sese, midsummer few reincarnation, your beautiful smile is like the summer as the bubble slowly scoop scattered Zhong drum and sang the song of parting song waves in my heart, Invite leaving only heartache memories fill my empty shell. Fingertips Kou beans, heart consonance wound of India, Acacia a handle stroking wind has expired gap. Thin film can only watch the month, the scenery and the years seem to recall the memory of the old year, such as sand, its shallow dye cream, sometimes afraid of a flow of people walking in that place, that dark sky, is long gone youth blue. Owing to the loss of a confidant roots, and all sorts of sad, offer all kinds of frustration. Xiaoxiang old month, a dream Whispering look back-hearted, several twists and turns can not freeze the outcome UGG Jimmy Choo Mandah, the firm behind the the sad tears waited at the the eternal flowering period of time, but I do not know that the Labyrinth depths dual habitat is already a sense of loss, no one known. Moon by people classified Zuiwu down the hill, the lonely pipe tobacco sad reminder after dusk UGG Jimmy Choo Kaia Boots, Wind Pro sough cloud down to a walk in the evening night after, along with this you silly tears, carrying a sleeve breeze sigh I am full of sorrow recalled . Tears gently fall, flooding UGG Ultimate Braid Boots, whirlpool, fluttering transitory man, virtual nothingness None. It turned out that aside goes pseudo family faces, hidden inside except the sad, decadent. The fundus sadness, eventually inverse into the river UGG For Mens Outlet, a little bit of tilt, a little messy. Drank the tears dripping wine glass, lonely cry, I would like to have no one for me to wipe tears from his eyes. A series of wind and rain, past the smoke. Just missing the lonely years ink dripping sadly, and soaring TV drama amorous tie him down. Past fragment the piecemeal bits and pieces fetters in my heart my boundless bothersome worries. Maybe this summer breeze gave me a little cool, but can not take away the memories I always think about is the Invite's not my fault, I too obsessed with the once beautiful thoughts Cut mottled unchanged bleak. I love the happiness that passing figure eventually disappeared. I only own shadow accompanied static guarding a fleeting the well, banished my little sentimental breeze moon. Always thinking, always personal with me to look at a beautiful sunset, individuals can accompany me gone forever walk together hand in hand, how happy ah. Always remembered, have been longing for a man to accompany me well Shizumori a fleeting; I thought how lucky. Today, those who remembered the to looking at the, like the faint fragrance of flowers, with a total let me Loving Look Back. Has never been, in my memory mellowed. Some of those memories warm confused, even if the outcome has been a definitive answer. Lonely, I have only to walk in the the pale text and sentimental the poetic line, unable to extricate themselves. Time, how cruel. Trivial mood, woven together. Those times, those thoughts, those lingering sadness, or downtown. Or desolation, still passing seasons, came year after year. See all the other people's romantic, and already have changed just about you and me of that melancholy off in the sun and under the moon shadow from the drink a pot the haggard, tea cool breeze Do not disappearing, how complaints from the War? Month word back to the circle, who severance Zhongchang? Withering lonesome when your mind sees, never forget the face, but unfortunately, you do not know (past touching story)

No comments:

Post a Comment