Monday, October 22, 2012

always add warmth and light to the dark heart




When two hearts tightly connected with each other feel solidarity and elated More Signed in the integration. At the moment, love, there is no distance. When the collision of two strange because of the emotional spark, because of the emotional turmoil advancing another heart bathed in love, the share of zero distance love in between heaven and earth comfortable start to the poetic UGG Seline Outlet, gorgeous, charming flower, fengrun into painting. You only have eyes for me, my heart is only you, and that is a deep feeling of what you can pay with their lives for each other at all, that is the highest state of love, right? In the world of love, everyone hopes one mind only, another favorite princess and prince, emotionally, in a spring rain, Gentle, at the touch of Chunyang warm ray of spring. Of the flowers of the world are you drift, the global landscape scenery, everything in the world because you Smart. Dear, flowers and silent but can hear your heart sound micro-bomb, the wind over Hong bulk can smell your sweet savor Fang Yun, beaten and you can feel the tenderness tempting. Your world, and the flowers fall, fragrant flavor is concentrated. Shy into your heart the eternal landscape silk sweet affection engraved hearts smile at this article from the past and moving story that touch bow. In this way, an ignorant teenager's heart filled with my shadow from the heart with love to sail, despite the trials and hardships, arrived in the harbor love. Looking back, long way to go because of the love floral full diameter Worry because of the love and warmth full Precarious Life Road because of the love, care and smooth sailing unimpeded. We love the crystallization has become our life are holding in her hand loved treasure. Child-rearing years, we are all scrambling to multi-home pay, the dedication for the children, for the beloved people, willing to hard-working, and create a warm harmony Harbour. Home, because of love, there is no distance, only a heart-to-heart knowing each other Xiangxi, piano flute accompanied only mutual inclusion. The sweet Qingsi wrapped hot love we warm the baby grow up healthy, happy life, and kind and sincere to treat people. We'll stay through one after another spring and autumn. Even if you go away to study in the United States the day, we are still through the mail and by phone to convey the hearts of care and miss. In the hearts of love, empathy is not that the distance of time and space. I remember when you just go to the United States, the plane anxiously everywhere to find a public phone booth to call me snapshots depriving The enthusiastic Americans took you tired sweating to find a phone booth to make international calls, and I also the whole night praying for you, wait until you hear the news of peace just sleep peacefully. Afraid you lonely in a foreign country, I wrote a letter to you before his departure secretly stuffed into your pocket, and only want to share soulful love letter to accompany you to spend countless lonely nights. And I will be hard work next day after the sit-in computer, waiting to receive your mail carefully read before they go to sleep. Because of the time difference, we are often due to the rotation of day and night anxiously looking forward to get the other messages of peace UGG Dakota Slippers. Wait until the time you return, our airport each other, although there is no affectionate hug, but Sheng soulful eyes still tears of joy, happiness watering sweet wine of Acacia flowers. See you wearing my amazement, after the New Year, the weather will not let you feel the need to wear clothes thing and another, then cold? You smiled and said: I'll give you and your child to buy too much chocolate, pistachio, calcium and other gifts and let the excess baggage will not fit under clothes, want to throw away clothes wife bought, not willing to want to throw away Candy, daughter and your favorite, and less willing. So, I put the clothes to wear on the body. After listening to your words, my eyes laughing tears UGG Finnegan Outlet, this baby my husband is also a blessing. Love served in their hearts, full filled with each other's preferences, whether in front or at the End of the World, that no distance can feel the heartbeat of love. My daughter and I always wandering around as you, because there is love, wandering great sport. Always and love of people together, no matter how tough life is a blessing to enjoy. Each other, doubly care, always in mind the Huli Dangqi ripples that circle intoxicating, love the sun shining with the wisdom of the light Raindrops shiny bit in love to cherish the memory of this life, gathering dust in your My painted screen in. Poetic lightly, love stretches. Such as canoes passing, such as delphinium teaser, such as Song of the Fishermen shallow sing, Calling from the heart UGG Sunburst Tall Outlet. Cup of hot tea, Internati hands; table meal, love overflow hearts; the one soft words and sweet atrial; greeting passed caring; bang blessings imprinted in my mind forever. Your heart happiness packed full of his wife and children accompanied by academic success, you rejoice, I am proud to meet. Love is a touch of the warm sun of hope, always add warmth and light to the dark heart. I am the sick lying bed unable to move a few months, you are a busy work always takes good care of me, and I tell jokes to make me feel happy and freshen up for me so that I am comfortable with great alleviate suffering for my massage . I enjoy the pain music walk freely again, feel the life given to all my beautiful. Happy the hearts forever planted nine thousand nine hundred rose only wants us to love long long time UGG I Do Wedding Collection Boots. Sick the day I wrote an article text always wet the reader's heart, because that love is too strong, and that love is too true. Love, no distance, so that our life never betray and will always be one, and helped each other to go warm life. Life is a song of love, because love and pleasant to listen to, because love and melodious. You are my melody, I is your character, zero love playing a Qinyun farewell music life Capriccio shells into the sound of nature, inspire your brilliant new cause, encouraged me to walk through the flowers haunting poetry row. This life, I am your readers, you are my audience, our interpretation of the meaning of life together. Love, there is no distance. You with the truth to interpret my poetry, I used really to enjoy your landscape. Heart intoxicated with each other, picturesque UGG Channing Outlet, poetic. Love has become a huge canopy, stretch Sweetie embracing life love, hand in hand accompanied way of life. This article from the touching story of the past (past and moving story)

No comments:

Post a Comment