Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Some people hate more is the same scam as the underground After a long

much. I think since it is in the winter, people are begging for more and more easy to get good people to help. Suddenly, I suddenly discover a ragged old woman flashed in front of me. Her abrupt appearance, really scared I was surprised. After initially be mind, I will then let the hand in their pockets had no idea how much out of a nominal value of the yuan to her. Every begging whoever applied, it seems to be I have been a habit. And not speak of this habit is good or bad, just always felt so good. Although the ancients had a saying: the poor are spared to reach and the world economy! But I did not consider themselves so-poor, at least more than simply think that begging is much more to the rich people. She did not hesitate to look at my wrinkled RMB goes on her porcelain rice bowl, I saw the confused faces of her unkempt apparently strange hint of a smile. I feel that a smile is not out of gratitude smile, more like a slightly proud smile. At this time, I suddenly found myself to her was a RMB $ 50 each. At this time, I was for their compassion and regret of flooding. I think of fifty for a beggar is not a small number, usually most people will then give the money to a few. Moreover, I am not a so-called philanthropists, but the money to go out like spilled water. The sky is still as heavy rain like snow under the, I finally saw his father again. He single-handedly in his pockets, screw the other hand a large bag of things. Suddenly, the I thought I was to take his father's. He hobbled to come to my side, see that he screwed something very heavy package. Until he approached me, I found that the calloused hands have been frozen in the cold wind in purple. My father said I bought some snacks to eat at home, by the way your mother also bought a scarf. Then he put to my new gloves and handed me and wanted me to wear quickly. Suddenly, in my gloves, I suddenly finding another old lady who just appeared in front of us. I see my father a hand slowly from his pocket money in one hand and motioned me to say I do not have to. Father finally put into the same fold-down RMB porcelain bowl of his, but all the same, and most people give a dollar. I do not know that I did not recognize the generous old lady with the I see she seems to have been the head down, and a take Duanwan very numb arm stretched forward. That appearance, really makes very terrible! At home on the bus, begging his father said to me that people should be able to avoid is to avoid. I can not help but ask his father why his father would say that those people inside mostly get money. I said that you just do not have to give up, saw his father only smiled and shook his head slightly. Later, I saw a television program on a report on the beggars. Now some of the elements of fraud reported at low self-esteem down to win the sympathy of the world, in exchange for some of the seemingly insignificant profits. Some people hate more is the same scam as the underground After a long time, I have to place pieces of the station I am not much for their charity a few dollars to heart, I was lost and numb to the conscience and deeply saddened! In fact, how many people in this world is really full of it? Of heartless Mr. Lu Xun from medicine would be sufficient to prove that this world making a fuss No matter how cold the winter cold, and cold, but a beating heart, a living people. That winter, in my mind the deepest impression was that the father shook his head slightly smiling. I do not know, my father do not know, that Snow was flying would not understand.
</Body>
</Html>

No comments:

Post a Comment