Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I looked at him trembling distant lit a cigarette

November wind, tired of pushing the train station will rely on. Feather-like snow is still dark gray sky, the flying, the feeling is still home to let my wandering wandering feel excited. Station in the cold winter this year even more cold, cold can be transmitted to the track like the warm car. I do not know because the winter cold, or the journey tired. Squeeze in a crowded carriage, actually feel like a snow white body out the window. Tired of the train, and finally end quietly in their own stationary. I end, there is still a long distance is not. At this point the mighty crowd, because I really felt the warmth brought popularity. I did not feel isolated inside the cold compartment, but in the depth of the crowd in the felt. Went to the station, the crowd gradually dispersed many. Presumably, and her father should have to it. Each home, my father would come early to the station to meet me. Although I do not always have repeatedly let his father to pick me up, but he is also worried about the total. Especially in cold weather today, so I really could not bear to let him all the way to braving the cold to pick me up. The snow is still floating in the sky, I finally saw dimly in the crowd shaking in his father. Fortunately, before he and I said so to my old place waiting for me, I saw him before he saw me. Seen a year, his father lost a lot. Last year, when the body remains still wearing that piece gray jacket, gray only in the dark of winter even more. I looked at him trembling distant lit a cigarette, standing next to the station's interesting to pumping up. Today's weather is particularly cold, I see my father's side stamped his pace back and forth while smoking. Finally, the father or from time to time look back at the station saw me. Far, I saw my father almost frozen with a quick smile came running towards me. Father and son reunion in a few short, after greeting his father would say to go to buy me a set of hands wearing. Gratitude in my heart I could not help his father's love and attentive, did I feel the hand of a pair of twisted salute faster than his. His father let him have stood where I stood waiting for him, and repeatedly asked me not to run around. Then, the father of hastily disappeared in the sea of ​​people. Drift snow drift with still were numerous, the sky is still dark gray. I found that although in the winter, but the mouth of begging at the station who is also very

No comments:

Post a Comment