Saturday, October 22, 2011

we met the rain



Rain, drops a mini morsel, so true, a trace of a feather, falling down a very cordial, Yang Qi countless small halo surround, thrown countless drips of water, as whether the passionate girl crystal teardrop and not cut back on. The rain,UGG 5124, walking you give me the red umbrella, walked approach the conveyance,UGG Oliviya, are standing opposite each other, looking by flying the Rain namely the tears tin not help yet pour eyes, hearts full of sadness and sadness possession, heaven ah! You appear apt share with others the misadventure of love to his own tears rotated into rain sprinkling the globe. You and I quietly standing in the rain, did not speak, but his there a thousand words, then they tin not express,UGG Suburb Crochet Short Boot, the center only in the tremble, as only two couples of eyes - tears in four eyes, you go, I am very distant away from the area to go. Just because a small cause, it is doomed to unavoidable detachment of the destiny of you and I, my heart is crying, phoning as God in the heart of why so unjust? Why should we divide from? I wonder whether you had too reminisce the day you and I walked side along side. Always remember the antique, you and I in the midst of grass on the ground, talking to our whispers, and periodically smile, the ventilation echoed with our laughter,UGG Montclair, and when you go to the park I am merry exertion, and constantly speak his own mind, periodically a puny sigh, a prevalent apartment, you and I reverberate words of encouragement. And immediately, the mirth, sighs are gently drifted away, leaving only fond memories. Still under the rain, the rain of tears, as only two pairs of 2 pairs of clasped hands, and only two reluctantly heart. I do not want to go ashore like this, because if this standing, we can detach the fate of the alteration,UGG Nightfall Boot, then, I would rather stand, even stand on the month, year or even longer, I do not care. But standing in the rain so, what can not alteration, will only prolong the ache of each additional, in the end only the respective party. So I say to you you go, go, the car so impatient. Then tears gushed along afresh, but you exhorted me cry, you discern, I do not cry, you can contact afterward, the period ambition come back. However, I apparently penetrate your face, rapidly erase the tears, I saw fear. In the rain, we met the rain, we separated, with the rain I calculate we have a special bond, day and also for our chaptering tears. You go, you raised my brain, with appendix, with a miss, with a strong left to go ... ... seeing at getting beyond away the rain eclipse of the motorcar, my heart quietly pray for you, congratulate you, friend, entire the best ah! Please do not forget the days spent attach, hope we can meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment