Saturday, October 22, 2011

My friend you are in paradise right?



A few days antecedent saw a penmanship paperback Including a Every night I have to read it, is verse, written in pretty, each period it shook. Now probably has not had such a smart love it. I have two acquaintances are to dead for Love, truly do no ambition apt argue them too many, for periodically we are not as good as they come actually. The decease of a friend in a automobile event. When we did the same table asked me a question: Because in my opinion it namely fair a if. A annual after, he really never left us, that I was his good friend it,UGG Classic Metallic, constantly think of him. The daytime before yesterday our common friends in my house to play, inadvertently turn to the previous letter, I took a friend to discern, He surmised the. I let him open to see the letter signed, behind he had seen silent. We entire like to forget him. Who can not accessible talk about, who do not ambition to work to put him. I muse he namely so meager ah. I think my chart is, he is quite talented, yet left us so early. He did this friend,UGG 5678, we really a lot less amusement. Daily stop-go, we are all busy with their own entity,UGG Mens Classic Mini, had put him, we have this good friend to forget. Been to his grave once, and never been to not an with me. Far, far away, just remember clean rows of white birch, followed by infinite fields. The King is here with his take, as formerly his preference song: Too numerous coincidences, also numerous regrets,UGG Stella, whether also many, too many accidents, so I know thatthis earth is not perfect. Acorn said, In my opinion, his life,UGG Kona, though short, but gorgeous as fry-like, of us than not. Remember he once said, then talked to us a joke, and his superb voice ...... everything has not gone away, we are still waiting for you. My friend you are in paradise right? We miss you ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment