Monday, December 27, 2010

when Chinese names are characteristics of The Times

Since my dad always went home twining gauze, so we home was not a bit short cloth, home from male to female, from old young, from inside to outside, whole is calico clothes. My home a few children every day to go to school, silver-coated teacher thought we got home everyday dead? We also not say cloth is my dad from factory bound back, we have to take turns to lie, today dead a chiam, uncle to die tomorrow a loose tongue. That time home dead not new, teachers are also much thought, just think our house custom is quite strange, how dead what person all is family ChongXiao?
Actually this kind of inside lining cloth is very not suitable for clothes, because fiber is very thick, make clothes like sandpaper like, grinding ache, female, male was also some can be miserably, a walking stick two eggs grinding a sole was painful, to summer perspires, the garment is as hard to bat like, spoiled our old dead people do several with the funeral pierced those same, all ZhiMa tribute stiff. Our college neighbors are acquiring, because there are many textile mill work, all send home after cloth, but the somebody else tangled clothes made of is all wear inside, only my dad blatant give we wear out, also don't know he pulls what breeze, sissy also so newbier.
Introduce my brother elder sister's little brothers and sisters, , basically know the names can guess the birth of the roughly, I elder sister call zhao liberation, I two elder sister call ZhaoYuanChao, my three brother asked ZhaoWeiGuo, I call, I ZhaoZhengMing sis there five brother asked ZhaoYueJin, I seven lower classwoman call ZhaoSiQing, I was eight, I ZhaoGongBing xiangdi call? Alas, speak are embarrassed, my name is ZhaoChaoMei. How? Basic guess was born in? In 1950 until 1966 16 years, my dad and mom response "more people, more powerful" respectively, to us birth away and disappear of eight children. Zhao aunt although sissy (here again metasomatism once, my dad large ZhaoChengGuo, nickname zhao aunt), but in respond to the call aspects, especially this unambiguous scheme, not Fermi surface, eat more without firing a pair of chopsticks just, he le? Many of the call, including later zhao aunt are ardently response.

No comments:

Post a Comment