Monday, December 27, 2010

seem to know if dishonest will be boiled soup is same

I was born in 1959, it is three years of natural disasters, I top have sa both the elder sisters elder brother, my mama said was hungry true not line, originally don't intend to have my, my dad says were schooled meat, be no good born boil eat, also calculate save adult life. Later gave birth, insufficient still months, only three more, estimation is also live, my dad is direct water prepared to make soup, the pot before I cried a voice, my father still surprised, saying, huh? His mother or alive? First stay, what time not cooked soup. Then my mom said I was quite sensible, don't cry nor make, .
Say first my dad, let him in a textile factory when workers, five three thick a big masters all day with a bunch of LaoNianMen spinning cloth, not wear gauze, is that give machines do lining gauze. My dad all day with that help LaoNianMen spinning cloth, spun a sissy like, he also steal back, just before coming off work gauze undressed, the dressing a loops to himself entangled, tie up like a spindle like, then put clothes to work, sometimes also entangled, leg tie up two legs are not DaWan, have jumped out, though with zombies that time control facility at ray mill also nobody tube, all stare both blond in search of food, who CARES? Are you going out or jumped out. Not only is my dad, they also bind LaoNianMen factory, sometimes also bind each other, my dad also with somebody else, you think bind each other, a classic and a LaoNianMen undressed each other, it can not bind gauze to bind accident? Of course this is way down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment