Friday, November 18, 2011

my genuine freedom into



Autumn, daylight, blue sky,UGG 5511, a group of birds fly slowly evaporating in my sight, I reached the burning of the eyes on far sky, seeing because a healthy bird proud figure, in the distant horizon, penetrate you busy and calm figure, 2 friendly and burning eyes meet by accident, I sincerely and gratefully read your idea and eyes. A not had the practical sense of happiness trickling gush from the center, I understand, I fly the birds, for well as the distance you live in the midst of a extensive blue sky, we washed in the same round with the sun lustrous . I live in the plain,Delaine UGG Boots, has been with you the morale of the act there namely a lusty sense of the beautiful, warm my heart a mini lonely every once in a while. In my mind creature whipped infinite solitary while I muse of you - friends from afar. We never know where every other's home in,UGG Bailey Button, merely likewise do no know each other's work and arrival, but we are the closest the warmest heart maximum sympathetic good friends, we have been supporting each other via a process of reciprocal arm with dissimilar process, We had transform good brothers and sisters through thick and svelte. Stubbornly consistent efforts you have been merry act immediately try apt silence ordinary and great work. Three feet of the podium is that you do battle situations, the patient's safety is your bounden responsibility, bumper farm is cause you do not rue,UGG Chrystie Boots, safe driving each 365 days is the pursuit of your life, everlasting charm of the city is your metropolis task, the pursuit of elegant life stage of your life, learn hard, you have a nice life skill goals, study hard, get the latest technological breakthroughs in the field is that you never ideal. Think you, my heart was so warm. I weep inadvertently into the wind, slowly passing your ears, you order it presently resigned weep, and began quietly concern and help you, you put one simple truth warm encouragement and congratulating fixed rubbing into pure friendship, the blue sky freely entrusted to the warm sun, a cold buffet in every period, give me the reassurance and prowess to stand up tall,timberland cheap, to heat and rely on my body and mind, thank you, really. Not belong in the middle of the night my heart, my marrow in endless wandering in the sky. Once upon a time, how numerous times, I let the strange mind to patronize you live and work in space-time, listen to your expiration condensate, seen your style. You are so loved the existing work, but the warm adore of the penniless house, adore life,UGGs Sundance II, cherish everything you have, elated happy melancholy ache. Gorgeous eyes you conceal a subtle prompt of mournful,timberland for cheap, but full of melancholy behind the more the vision of your hereafter pleasure and wish. The sight of you, my heart was so touched with the warmth of true happiness with. Because meditation of you, my enthusiasm was angering, I have a sweet fancy of such a shade outside the friendship, the United States in many flying imagine. I kas long asmy heart was so real I love to wade into your life, your earth, your mind off your tempo perception amazing life, you open-minded intellectual with a sincere heart wide, excuse and adopt my genuine freedom into. I must refund this Zhiyu owing to you this life, always cautiously through every low life, with restricted competence and genius to enrich their spiritual world. Just for you do not want a exhausted emerging in your own field of vision, so you therefore miss. I know I'm not a faultless woman, but strive because to the nines in my life, I am not a capable woman, but I have been strong and calmly walking the foot of the road, I am not a successful woman, but I try to grasp the life Every luck has given me, I am not a woman comprehend style, but my life with you and I love everything we have. Because of you, the process of life more exciting, the world because of you, the sky bluer, the flowers more fragrant, for of you, my life is warm. You are the daylight of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment