Friday, August 5, 2011

the division is to open

Fu Cailin smile: makes sense! But you have not directly answer my question, you turns out I will kill you? Or I will change their mind because of Su's messenger? Kou Zhong Zhengrong said: That is a Killer's sense of pure, self-pavilion to see the division of public sitting alone, know this war is inevitable kid up, there is no reason at all. Bian Fu Lin nodded and said: Well said! No wonder you can not do nothing Bixuan. I heard that you have too - day knife - Song Que hand pointing, name-day knife, I Fucai Lin smell numbered, hope to get from the Marshal knife in the secret glimpse of day knives. Kouzhong exposed smile, said: I hope that kid does not Lingshi public disappointment, boy even venture to the public, please specify the conditions for teachers, assuming that kid through the test of a nuclear test, I am gong to put a horse would. If I lose, then dispose of any studied with the public, such as pass away my martial arts and so on, that I will be happy gong and some children. Fu Cailin stunned lost smiles: funny that you wonder Jun Yu, Jun Qiang denounced you as a cunning, Xiufang reviews are resourceful, Jun Nao were read in the last, as long as you can within a hundred strokes forced me to keep clear of tomorrow I will immediately return, then regardless of your business. Kouzhong laughed, suddenly in serious step-, leading to the stone table on the other side, sat down Enron, is pleased, said: Yi Jian, such as chess, just as the board of this desk. Lin Fu impress not only did not mind, eyes can not hide exposed surprised look, nodded and said: wisdom really unusual, with only this, legislation to make the outcome unpredictable, if people on the sidelines, will think that because the heart of a Marshal Bureau of Air proud, do not want to take advantage of me, the fact just the opposite. Kouzhong the spotlight put on the table to cross-Yi sword, exclaimed: Because you are my teacher elderly male, and I know Woodland Ziling fencing since your mother at the words, the drill continued research scrutiny, I do not know whether small operators have achieved , but at least think of every possibility Woodland fencing. The division's masterpiece sword public, sedentary and maneuvers Shanyue there is no difference, nor were the size of the distance, right? Please gong pointing. Fu Cailin closed eyes, Lianrong back immediately extremely ugly, softly: I lived in the days, I have been given to a secret unpredictable and do not know what to look for, to think; I feel faint This sense of a thing exists Si Secretariat, in a moment to almost touched to its existence, and it is the meaning of life, can I break the mediocrity and repetition of the doldrums. I made this thinking in the same time, I struggle for power from the morass of evil and hatred in the climb out to see clearly present in people between the ugly and pointless stupidity; looked at the dark side of what constitutes a person, how to destroy Health and fun. Marshal know what I mean? Kouzhong called on breath: not only understand, but also heard very moving, the division is to open the public to find the mysterious treasure trove of personal within the keys. Fu Lin colorful mouth suddenly, stand back unadorned with fancy breathtaking capacity, staring at him and said: Lin Fu impress not only do not like war, and hate the war, but death in the family under the threat of doom, but had to fight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment