Friday, April 1, 2011

GuLiang have brought

You know her mother?

A little. The understanding of her mother and confined in the know her mother a mbt uk store zmurderer in suicide not long ago into. So jamie cool summer will collapse in the rain let mother met home.

ChengRui will to the cool summer's room. Leave the Windows open open ventilated.

Oh good. ChengRui drew the a window can feel some small wind a little wind window ok?

Open it. Speak good memories between the age around the room is very neat cool summer very warm like a sheltered harbour the same. The carpet eyes were bedside attracts look in the eyes have surprised but more joy.

The original is really you ah cool summer. Don't jamie cool summer our fate would have started.

How do you was silent? GuLiang have why staring at carpet stunned ah.

I think I was reluctant to let her and Sue togeher together. The moment he was sure his heart.

Listen to the words of GuLiang recalled after the previous ChengRui more determined to GuLiang recalled feeling guess yes it is not love. If really love now also won't GuLiang memories for fun.

Hope you can succeed. Sincere wish.

Rachel thank you know you how nice if such as shes like you no longer so MBT Moja Mid persistent maybe her life will be more fascinating.

I estimate that her heart should be sick.

GuLiang have sat down on the bed watching feet that piece he sent cool summer birthday present then smiled destiny is really difficult strange. Rachel want to know how I and cool summer know?

The problem ChengRui seems to be in how strange not when at the beginning know? Everybody knows.

Well we met fast! Four years

Four years? Hey you also have a fever? How could it be possible? Hear they often stuttering start not so good that relationship is to recognize the man should have a four-year friendship?

Do you know why I xing4 gu and not let surname nangongshan. At the age of 14 I once again asked my mom why should that be? Why don't I xing4 nangongshan? That time she finally stop veiled direct tell me is a bastard she and my dad wouldn't married my dad did not want to marry her. She would collapse. That year I become more rebellious so I was up and grandparents living together. I and cool summer know only 13 years old when she met through the network are we cool summer I was her name verdant. Because of the relative we die first -grow more intimate. Today if it weren't for saw mbt habari this carpet maybe I won't understand jamie cool summer is cool summer.

Why? Just a carpet just why can so easily to sure?

Because I have to send her 14th birthday gift. The world's fantastic. GuLiang gutty want to laugh memories of impulse.

Cool summer know?

Should not know it more than I stupid her. I actually more than you stupid XiaJi cool cool summer so well guess what won't put their name their contact with?

She is stupid? Don't forget the tests, she but first you just a second. ChengRuiXiao.

Ha ha assured I have in place after she ever is only the second. From this moment he will no longer be jamie cool than down like this summer after summer cool if reached age must be others after the joke.

I return to the school she will depend on you don't disappoint me give you MBT Goti boot the opportunity to make ah.

Thanks Rachel.

Rick laughed behind closed doors can be so happy to original.

No comments:

Post a Comment